Upcoming events: (all at the Bainbridge Town Hall, 15 North Main St, unless otherwise noted, public is invited; masks and social distancing are required)
- Tuesday Feb. 16th, 6:30 PM Public Hearing on Proposed Traffic Law Change, followed by
- 6:50 PM Regular Village Board Meeting
- Wednesday February 24th, 2021 6:30 PM Public Hearing on CDBG Grant Application at the Bainbridge Village Offices, 33 West Main St. ** Please note location change! **
- followed by Special Village Board Meeting to discuss budget issues and special resolutions required for the CDBG grant application.
- Wednesday February 24th, 2021 7:15 PM Zoning Board Public hearing at the Bainbridge Town Hall Board room, to consider a use variance for a rooming house at 10 Front St. See Legal Notice here. ** Please note location change! Facemasks and social distancing required.
Covid-19 and New York Forward
We are now in Phase 4 of New York Forward, however, the Covid-19 virus is still with us -- there is no vaccine nor readily available treatment. Further details are available here: https://forward.ny.gov/industries-reopening-phase
For information on Covid-19 Vaccination sites and eligibility, click here to go to the New York State site.
Chenango County Health Department continues to monitor Covid-19 cases and provides guidance. Thank you for remaining vigilant and continuing prevention practices as listed below. Any increase in cases or hospitalizations in our region could result in a freeze on re-opening or a possible shut-down.
1. Practice social distancing; keep a 6 foot space from others in public spaces.
2. Wear face masks in public places and businesses.
3. Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
4. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
5. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
6. Stay home when if you are sick (self-quarantining).
7. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard, or cough/sneeze into your elbow.
8. Frequently wash and disinfect touched objects such as door knobs.
These practices are the reason Chenango County Covid-19 statistics remain low and under control.
Other Covid-19 related information:
For information on New York State Covid-19 cases use this link:
Philip C. Wade, Mayor